MOROCCANOIL offers innovative, easy-to-use, performance-driven formulas that dramatically transform all hair types resulting in beautiful, healthy, natural-looking hair. Famed for their weightless, residue-free quality, MOROCCANOIL’s extensive line of luxury hair care products addresses the needs of all hair types! It features a proprietary advanced blend of the finest ingredients to deliver optimal performance and dramatic results.
TOP 5 USES OF MOROCCAN OIL
- Prevent split ends – The properties in this essential oil will penetrate deep into the hair, giving strength to each hair strand while also providing sufficient nutrients to prevent split ends from occurring. Regular use of Moroccan oil will not only nourish your hair but also provide the right environment for it to grow longer and stronger.
- Eliminate frizz – Because of the lightweight nature of the oil, it is an ideal choice for those looking to tame uncontrollable, frizzy hair. Rich in vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-9 fatty acids, argan oil will smooth out dry, frizzy hair without weighing it down and making it look greasy and flat.
- Shiny hair – Hair easily becomes damaged from the environment, styling, diet, overall health and various other factors. Due to its many moisturizing properties, Moroccan oil aids in restoring hair to its natural shine and softness, no matter what its length. For those looking to treat dull, lifeless-looking hair, a hair mask may be useful. Regular treatment on a weekly basis helps restore and maintain luscious hair to make it look and feel healthy and shiny.
- Repair damaged hair – Due to its antioxidant properties, argan oil is a perfect choice for those looking to repair their damaged hair. The hair is strengthened and deeply moisturized from the follicle to the tip. Hair elasticity can be improved and hair loss can be reduced. Moroccan oil hair care products vary in how much Moroccan oil they contain. For an intense treatment for severely damaged hair, pure Moroccan oil may be a good option.
- Styling – Styling products can make hair look and feel heavy, greasy, and lifeless. Due to its lightweight, non-greasy feel, Moroccan oil can be used to style hair while nourishing and protecting it at the same time. A few drops of Moroccan oil applied to damp hair before blow drying, straightening, or curling helps to protect the hair from heat damage and create a smooth finish.
To see the full product range visit https://www.moroccanoil.com/za/hair-care/all-hair